World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft (WoW) is a MMORPG set in the Warcraft fantasy universe. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release. Intent on settling in Durotar, Thrall's Horde expanded its ranks by inviting the undead Forsaken to join orcs, tauren, and trolls. Meanwhile, dwarves, gnomes, and the ancient night elves pledged their loyalties to the Alliance, guided by the human kingdom of Stormwind. After Stormwind's king, Varian Wrynn, mysteriously disappeared, Highlord Bolvar Fordragon served as Regent but his service was affected by the mind control of the black dragon Onyxia, who ruled in disguise as a human noblewoman. As heroes investigated Onyxia's manipulations, the ancient elemental lord Ragnaros resurfaced to endanger both the Horde and Alliance. The heroes of the Horde and Alliance defeated Onyxia and sent Ragnaros back to the Elemental Plane.
Create a macro Making a Macro:
/run UIParent:Hide(); Screenshot(); C_Timer.After(.01,function() UIParent:Show(); end);
ESC > Game Menu > Key Bindings > Camera > at the bottom you can add a key
The Action Cam enables a more free camera positioning. The avatar is more on the left side of the screen. This gives a better perspective.
Type in chat: /console ActionCam [option]
- /console ActionCam overNames - Return nameplates over the head
- /console ActionCam underNames - Reposition nameplates under the feet
- Head Movement - Camera follows the player character's head facing and angle ever so slightly.
- /console ActionCam heavyHeadMove - heavy head movement
- /console ActionCam noHeadMove - disable head movement
- /console ActionCam lowHeadMove - enable head movement
- /console ActionCam headMove - enable head movement
- Target Focus - Camera pans to your current target keeping it in focus
- /console ActionCam focusOff - Target focusing only
- /console ActionCam focusOn - ACTION cam, without the target focusing
- Preset Modes
- /console ActionCam basic - Basic ActionCam
- /console ActionCam full - All action cam features on
- /console ActionCam off - Disable action cam features
- /console ActionCam default - Default ActionCam settings